Urgently Required: IT Assistant
IT Assistant required for an expanding international environmental onsultant. If you are an enthusiastic, passionate, IT Professional with he desire to be a success in the environmental industry then this is he role for you. Hatfield Consultant now established as one of the world’s leading environment consultant, we are currently looking to hire n It Support Technician to assist with the IT side of the business.
Based in Bogor – West Java, this role will require candidates who are used to working with servers, desktop and web programming.
Main Duties would include:
- Analyzing the reasons for breakdown of systems or peripherals
- Installing and configuring new equipment and upgrading existing systems
- Testing, repairing and maintaining equipment
- Coordinate, develop, and maintain IT documentation, including procedures, network and systems documentation, and IT FAQs.
- Giving basic training to new users or customers in using their PCs or specialist software applications.
- Will assist with IT software/hardware inventory and asset management processes, including maintaining license management information.
- Update and maintain the company website as directed
- Assist with company electronic data backup process
- Coordinate services between IT and other departments.
- Assist with any other IT duties as requested and as appropriate
As an IT support technician, you should:
- Have a thorough knowledge of networking / server and operating systems (Linux/Unix & Microsoft), hardware and common office software
- Have excellent analytical skills
- Be able to explain clearly problems and solutions, in non-technical terms
- Be able to work calmly and professionally under pressure
- Be able to keep up to date with developments in IT
- Linux/Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge in HTML/XHTML, CSS, Java script, ASP .NET and PHP.
- Experience of developing relational databases with mySQL/MS-SQL/Oracle.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Advanced / Higher / Graduate / or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably junior executives specializing in IT / Computer-Network /System / Database Admin or equivalent.
- Great attention to detail and solid problem-solving skills
- Ability to communicate enthusiastically, clearly and concisely
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities concurrently and work well under deadline pressure
- A high level of general computer system literacy
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to organize and priorities workload
- Good interpersonal skills
Interested candidates are invited to send their detailed resumes with current and expected salaries, contact telephone number and enclose recent passport-sized photograph not later than END OF MAY 2007 to:
HRD PT. Hatfield Indonesia
Jl. Bango 2-4 Tanah Sareal
Bogor 16161, West Java, Indonesia